Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pending Invitation Requests

Jatin Ved (jatindved@gmail.com)
"Interest to develop Family tree"

Hello DR.PRAVIN G.PURECHA-BHATIA
 You have a request from Kunal Ramaiya(informkunal@gmail.com) to view your website titled ' RAMAIYA FAMILY TREE'.
Kunal Ramaiya says "I am From Ramaiya Family & want to make my tree available on site"

Dear Pravin Bhai,
I would wish to enroll myself in the bhatia community as a member. Kindly send me a feed back about it.
My name Haresh Nanalal Anjaria(Dutiya).
Address-4/B, Gitanjali, 13 Nehru Road, Santacruz E. Mumbai 400055.
Tel No. res- 022-26128304, 022-26125723
           mob- +91-9820188689
Thank you.

 



Hello DR.PRAVIN G.PURECHA-BHATIA
 You have a request from Jatin Ved(jatindved@gmail.com) to view your website titled 'VED FAMILY TREE'.
Jatin Ved says "Interest to develop Family tree"

Pending Invitation Requests
The following visitors to your site have requested to be allowed to view your Family Tree.

Mitesh Matani (mitesh.matani@gmail.com) 
"I would like to make my own Family tree."

rajiv krishna bhatia (rajivkrishnabhatia@gmail.com) 
"because i am a bhatia and would like to become member of the community"

Pending Invitation Requests
The following visitors to your site have requested to be allowed to view your Family Tree.
  

Ajay sureshchandra bajaria (bajaria.ajay@gmail.com) 
"want to find people i know"

Daksha Chikhal (dchikhal@live.co.uk) 
"My name appears on your site and I would like to access the section."

HEMANT ASHER (hemant_asher@hotmail.com) 
"Just to know more about our community activities you are doing and if I can help from my side. THANKS"

Lajja Ashar (lajjaa@gmail.com) 
"I would like to get connected and enter my family tree"

Mihir Negandhi (mihir.negandhi@gmail.com)
"to see family tree"

rekha (svfilms@hotmail.com) 
"i can see my relatives in the list"

Roopa Y Sampat (roopasampat@yahoo.com) 
"I want to add my family member"

 Kirit Shroff (pripltd@vsnl.net)  Take Action
"Being a family member as my wife Vasanti is the daughter of Late Sri Ratansi Khimji and my personal interest in exploring matters of Bhatia community interest."


Dear Sir,

I am from Halai Bhatia family born and brought up in Mumbai. I am 58 having 2 sons.

Their names are Kunal (28) and Pranav (25)

My wife's name is Chetna (51)

I want to get my family members' names to be registered with you.

Have i to fill up any form or on this email only I can give the information

Awaiting ur reply

ashok  narayandas sampat
email id is : sampat.ashok@gmail.com

Hello DR.PRAVIN G.PURECHA-BHATIA
 You have a request from anant(upadhyayanant@gmail.com) to view your website titled ' GOKULGANDHI FAMILY TREE'.
anant says "Am studying the origin and history of Bhatia Community in Indian  subcontinent, and need some informative substance on gokulgandhis from Madhavadysavas gotra. Wish to find some informative details from this website."
 Please login to your account by following the link below
http://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/member?mmg=833806541
 and click the "Pending Requests" link.

thanks
-TribalPages Support


Hello DR.PRAVIN G.PURECHA-BHATIA
 You have a request from DHRUV KAPADIA(dhruvkapadia@hotmail.com) to view your website titled ' KAPADIA FAMILY TREE'.
DHRUV KAPADIA says "I am also from Bhatia family"
 Please login to your account by following the link below
http://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/member?mmg=833806541
 and click the "Pending Requests" link.

thanks
-TribalPages Support

Dear Sir,
Good News for All Bhatia Community.
I just go thr, web site & its really appreciate.
We must proud on this entire event.
I am one of Kutchhi Bhatia, I  would like to Registered our Family Names & Address Etc. details, pls. guide me & oblige.
Thanks,,
JAI SHREE KRISHNA
Raju Mulraj Sampat

No comments:

Post a Comment